Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Natural eyetalk! Double Eyelid glue Review!

Hello everyone! Hope you are all doing well ^0^!
Today I'm going to review this double eyelid glue I got at
 my local cosmetic Japanese store!
I been wanting to try this product for a while now!
Application ★★★★-This is really easy to apply, this was my second time
trying it and it didn't give me any trouble O.O!!
Comfort ★★★★☆-It feels a little weird, I think this is a little bit more uncomfortable than the eyelid tape XD!
Overall ★★★★☆- Easy to use!! This was my second time trying it and I don't 
think it looks that bad *w*!! I'm sure I'll get better at it with practice!

Pros:
•Easy to apply
•You can use eyeshadow over it, with the eyelid tape you can't, cause it looks weird.
•Not super noticeable
•Easy to remove (water does the job!)

Cons:
•The eyeshadow tends to look shinier over the parts that have the glue on.
•Without make up on you can see some of the dry glue, I'm not sure if this is always going to happen or if it happened to me this time cause I did something wrong @_@!! Oh well is not super obvious.



I recommend it!
The application is way easier than the eyelid tape!
HERE you can see the review on the eyelid tape I made last month ^__^!!

*☆Have you ever tried double eyelid tape or glue?
If you have, let me know which one you like better (◕‿◕✿)
That's it for today
Bye bye!


5 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about eyelid glue feeling uncomfy! hahaha! I feel like I can't close my lids properly and my eyes feel dry! :s i find this works best in tandem with microfiber tape :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to try the eyelid glue just because I have uneven eyelids, the left one is a lazy eye xD but then some friends that have used eyelid glue told me the were starting to get saggy eyelids so I'm kind of scared...don't want saggy eyelids :C

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should try this sometime~ I have one hooded eyelid and the other is just wonky sometimes~ Thanks for reviewing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. u know in HS i only had a double eyelid on one eye. but then i started wearing eyelid tape everyday and then eventually i got a double eyelid on both eyes! but since i was able to create a double eyelid, now im kinda scared to use anything in case it makes my eyelids too "loose" and i just kinda loose all of my creases as a whole. hahaha. do i sound crazy? anyways, i think this is okay to do every now and then, but not on a daily basis (according to my superstition).

    xoxo Sarah
    www.xliciousgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your make up.
    I ones tried the glue, but I failed miserable at using it :D

    *Wonderland gone mad*

    ReplyDelete