Monday, August 22, 2011

Silly faces!!! :D Bored mode on

Hello everyone! today I went to school -__- lazyyyy!! I'm mad because I can't do my nails ):, I'm taking design and my hands get dirty!!, they made me work with wire today and last week D:. And I'm also taking tennis , and last week  the ball hit my nail and it felt XDDDD ash, It hurt D:< grrr. Oh well after I came back from school I didn't have anything to do XD.. Camera whore time!!  hahaha this is what happens when you are bored and have nothing to do LOL.
Silly Faces! @0@:


Cute pic XD <3

And this is my tennis equipment XD. I suck.... -__- and there is this little biatch that keeps cheating!! and today my team had to play against hers and she said "I like playing dirty" and keep adding extra points to her team.!. grrr Last class she told her teammate to send all the balls to me, because she knew I suck! D=<. WTH!!? I hate cheaters and people that play dirty...But now I have to become a pro at tennis, so I can hit her in the face with my ball!! :D <3  hehe.


Thanks for reading my blog!!, have a nice day and eat yummy food!
I love guacamole!! <3  nom nom
Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. Yo tambien amo el GUACAMOLE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are sooo cute *3*

    ReplyDelete
  3. You Look good even with funny faces :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your silly faces are mad cute :) Think that girl was just jealous of you cause youre mad pretty. We're Gyaru - we don't need tennis anyway :P hehe xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pictures ^_^ I know what you mean about the nails. I took sculpture and ceramics and couldn't do my nails for the whole semester D:

    ReplyDelete
  6. me encanta tu pelo >3< pareces una muñeca *-*

    ReplyDelete
  7. @BeXie Haha thanks XD, Today I told her what I thought about her cheating and she apologized XD haha sucker!. So now I have no reason to learn tennis LOL. As you say, we don't need Tennis! <3 hahaha :D I'm just taking it because it's a requirement XD I hate sports, my make up gets ruined and I get sweaty, gross D:.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Memi thanks :), yeah I'm not going to be able to do my nails for the whole semester neither ):. I was trying to shape the wire and I couldn't do it because of my nails XDD ashgrr. D:

    ReplyDelete
  9. hasta haciendo caretos eres monisimaa *___*

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Norii Hahaha gracias XDD lo que hace el aburrimiento XD lo bueno es que nadie entro y me vio tomandome fotos XDD hubiera sido mega awkward haha

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know this post is from a year ago, but hope that beated that girls ass :P

    ReplyDelete