Monday, August 8, 2011

Geo Bambi Chocolate (Princess Mimi) Review


Hello Everyone!! :) Hope you all are doing fine!!...Next week I'll start school again T__T I'm gonna have to wake up at 5:30 am from Monday to Thursday ! aggggrrr. I love to sleep!! ):. Oh well, I bought the Geo Bambi Chocolate circle lenses princess mimi), I decided to buy them because I saw several reviews and they look cute!, plus I wanted brown circle lenses since last month :)
I ordered them from honeycolor.com, they were cheaper than in other places ($19) plus they gave me 10%off  with a code (it expired already XD). I also ordered a cute traveling case to put my circle lenses!


(With flash)


(Without flash)
Colour: ☆☆☆☆☆ - They look horrible on me ):, my eyes look red, and I also think they look super fake. In my opinion they make me look scary and mean D:
Comfortableness: ★★★★☆- They were confy :) (I only wore them for 2 hours XD)
Enlargement-★★★★★- These are 15mm, so yeah they do enlarge the eye!


I took lots of pictures and I looked scary in all of them ): I'm sad, I wasted $$ T__T 
I know I won't wear these lenses again :/.. I have seen other people wearing these, and they look cute!, wahhh! I guess I'll try another kind of makeup or something :/. And sorry for my hair XDD It was being stupid and didn't want to curl -__-

Yay I reach 100+ followers!! thanks everyone! It's been a month since I first posted :) I feel special XD. Love you all!! I  promise I'll to post lots of interesting stuff in t he future hahaha XDD

15 comments:

  1. Pues no se xD a mi parecer te ves bonita con esos lenses, se te ven los ojos grandes y asi como con mirada profunda =D si me gustaron jeje

    ReplyDelete
  2. ay ! yo ya estaba por encargarmelos pero espero a que el proveedor regrese a internetlandia para pedirselos x3, se te ven bonitos!!! me agradan n_n, espero que en mi no se vean rojos xP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encantan esos lentes! Yo quiero comprarme unas para mi, pero aun no decido cual color!
    Luces muy bien con ellas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. XDD ash a todos les gustan XDDD, quiza solo soy yo :/ me maquillare de otra manera quiza eso los haga ver mejor :D, enserio me voi a enojar si no los uso T__T

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeje, No sé que decirte, para mí se te ven hermosos. La verdad se ven como "deberían", tiene un efecto como de muñeca. Jeje, a mi me gustaron muchísimo. :) Espero los puedas usar ya que te han dado tan buen feedback. Jaja. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. the case is adorable and you very pretty,I like yuor make up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ehh O _ O
    Whats your problem?
    I think you looks very well with your new lense >_<, don´t worry ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think they're a bit too dark for your eyes, maybe try a brighter shade of brown like the Cafe Mimi series next time o:? I'm pretty sure they'd look super adorable on you ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you for reviewing this, ive seen these in a lot of bloggers reviews.. i was contemplating on getting this, but now that you mentioned they make your eyes look red ~ i might not get it.. you still look very cute in your photos though :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. instead looking at your lens, I'm more amazed with your hair *___* #random
    hahaha, anyway, this is stella lee from ricoche ^^

    http://stellalee.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Anna- Yeah I'm going to try those :/ maybe I'll see, I really want brown eyes that look cute XD

    @Pinksugarichigo- Your welcome, I'm glad you found it helpful. But yeah my pupils look red instead of brown :/, Hahaha thanks you are cute too :)

    @Stella lee- awwww I wish I could curl my hair like yours XD, mine was being stupid T__T wahh bad hair day hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hola~ te sigo, eres super mona ´w`
    Las Bambi me las pedí yo o3o a ver cuando me llegan. DE momento me encantan como quedan a todo el mundo ;A;

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love these lenses! I have yet to get my first pair of circle lenses because they're really expensive and I don't have a job :/ But I'd like to get one of those Princess Mimi lenses<3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Nice post, your blog post is amazing !

    I accidentally drop by your blog uninvited and found your interesting blog . The layout of your blog and information is wonderful.

    I really enjoy browsing your blog.

    Your blog post is mostly about Fashion and beauty stuff.

    If you need additional beauty ideas that enhance your eyes, making them brilliantly bright and beautiful, you may want to check out

    www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

    Enjoy and stay pretty :)

    cayumi...

    Enjoy and stay pretty :)

    cayumi...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Nice post, your blog post is amazing !

    I accidentally drop by your blog uninvited and found your interesting blog . The layout of your blog and information is wonderful.

    I really enjoy browsing your blog.

    Your blog post is mostly about Fashion and beauty stuff.

    If you need additional beauty ideas that enhance your eyes, making them brilliantly bright and beautiful, you may want to check out

    www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

    Enjoy and stay pretty :)

    cayumi...

    Enjoy and stay pretty :)

    cayumi...

    ReplyDelete