Thursday, August 25, 2011

I am a bad girl XD !

Hello everyone!!. Today I was a bad girl XD.. not really but I skipped math class D:, I'm going to hell!! XDDDDDDDD jk.. Nah, it was worth it!, plus I'm in "stupid math" (pre algebra XD) and they are teaching us how to add and subtract T__T wahhh I feel dumb, anyways I hate math since I was born. I'm not bad at school, only at math and tennis XD! (I have a 3.3 GPA, proof that I only suck at math). So, why was it worth it to skip math?  Here is the answer: *sha shan!!*
We went to an Asian Market!! and they had lots of pretty stuff!!!!!!!!! I felt in heaven (XD kind of), So I grabbed a bunch of stuff and when It was time to pay I didn't have my debit card!!!! ahhhhhhhh!! I was pisseddddddddd!! I always have it with me! except for today, because I left it home! D:< ashgrrr!! T__T so that's all I could afford with the cash I had, wahhh!, now I need to go back and buy all the stuff I couldn't afford today, I felt poor -__-. After that we went to in-n-out and to drink some milky tea with boba nom nomz! <3 . I don't know but when I was at the Asian market I felt inspired to do a giveaway XD, so I may do one when I hit 200 followers or something XD <3.
Also there's a Korean Karaoke place near the Asian market place, I want to goooo!! I suck at Karaoke! so I want to torture people with my angelical voice >:D hehe evil me!

Also the other day I made sushi!! it was good!! we ate it all in 30 min XDDDD fatties.
By the way that little "biatch" in my tennis class (the one I talked about in my last entry) apologized haha, I told her that she was a cheater and that I didn't want to play against her because I hate cheaters and it's messed up to cheat in a beginners class. So she said she was sorry and that will never cheat again. She better do it or I'm going to be mad! XD. I hope she is telling the truth -__-.
So that's it for today! have a nice day and keep eating nom nom food!

21 comments:

  1. Awh that sucks that you left your debit card at home D: At least you had some change on you though! ^^ Lovely buys btw <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweet!
    I love your blog and i following
    follow me too s2 *_*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww those Diamond Lashes are so pretty! So is the anklet.
    Good on you for telling off that girl. Let's hope she keeps to her word

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made that sushi! @A@! WOW~~~~ Looks so yummmmmmy~
    I eat a lot of it too when I eat xDD We get discount sushi's at a place called Sushi Nami at certain times of the day and we eat like 3-4 rolls each x3 so about 25-30 pieces each xD

    Thank you for checking my blog out! I love yours (why I followed, hehe). I will be sure to check more of your posts out later .w.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I hate math and the teacher from with all of my heart. And a love and of those stuff that u buy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH DECIARIA QUE AQUI .. HUBIESE TIENDAS ASIATICAS QUE VENDIERAN LAS DIAMOND YA QUE YO ME HE PEDIDO UNAS EN PIKEY PARDADISE Y ME A COSTADO UN OJO DE LA CARA ... OK NO TANTO PERO COMO QUE ME DUELE EL CODO PAGAR 20 DOLARES POR UNAS PESTAÑAS ..!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ai tu saltandote clases haah yo tamnb =D haha

    donde esta that asian market *O* ? ? ? tell me i wanna go ! haha n.n

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Lizzy Queda en La Mesa, como ah 25 min de la frontera te mando la direccion por facebook!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @卍 KzZ♡........☮Seh XD $20 por pestanas es demasiadoooo y mas el shipping!!! D: mucho$$$. Pero ah esta tienda es hermosaaa! venden mil productos de belleza! tambien venden Dolly wink, pero la verdad se me hace muy caro XD.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Pamelicious I knowwwwwww! math sucksssss D: . T__T wahh oh well it's not like we are going to be mathematicians hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ᴄʜɪqᴜ❤
    Aww thank you! I know sushi is love! XD. aww 3-4 rolls XDDDDD hahahah that is a lotttt!! but you get a discount so it's worth it LOL. hahaha <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Joey Yeah the anklet!! it is so cute I saw it and I was like "I need to get it!. <3 thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Lizzie ♥ Yeah I was mad T__T wahh Seriously, I always have it with me, except for that day XD.. But yeah at least I had some cash on me :D, if not I would have seriously be suuuper mad!

    ReplyDelete
  14. @さくらガール Yay, I'm glad my friend took me there! *w* I hae to go back and get moreeee XD <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Cathrine Mae Yeah it was fun!! except the not having my card part D: T__T wahh I'm definitely going back! thanks for showing me that place! <3 :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh i love those diamond lashes! This makes me want to go to my asian market so bad haha

    ReplyDelete
  17. At least you had fun! I've hated math since forever... it's my least favorite subject.

    But, something good came with skipping class. Hehe. Those lashes look really cute!~ I'm sure you'll be able to buy those things you had to leave out. I've never had sushi, but I'm dying to know how it taste! xD

    Hope you are doing great! Cya~

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh yes! Math is so bad! It's THE evil. xD
    I always hated it. But I'm in the university and didn't had to do any Math since nearly 2 years! I'm so happy. :')

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yo también me compre las princess de Diamond Lash y precisamente hoy hice mi review jeje espero también poder vertelas Nino =D

    Y animo con lo otro, ya sabes que muchas gyaru te apoyamos y sabemos que tu no eres así, además eres una gyaru muy mona! Se te quiere Nino!

    Saludines! <3 =D

    ReplyDelete