Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Fun fun fun at SD! ♥♥

Hello everyone!!!! *0* hope you are all having a great 2012 so far XDD yay!
Ok so last Friday I went to Horton Plaza to meet up with my new friend Rosie and she also invited her friend Courtney  *w*!!<3
(I look soo tanned in these pics *__* ♥)
So I arrived at the mall suuuper early -__- and while I was waiting a photographer asked if he could take a pic of me XDD, he showed me his portfolio, took the pic and left, but after 20 min he came back and gave me a copy of my picture o__oU...(I think it looks ok XD)

So Rosie finally arrived :D and her friend Courtney too and since we were hungry we went to Panera *0* nom nomz Yummy food!
After being at the mall for a long time we decided to go to the karaoke yay! I sang like 5 songs  and I'm happy no one end up deaf X'DDD. And we took pics :D

Rosie and I! she is so cute and her outfit was adorable *///* (even though you can't see it here -__-)

Courtney and I *0*! she has an angelical face XDD <3

And here is a pic taken and edited by Rosie *___* I love this pic we look soo cute XD <3

And omg Rosie got me a super cute sparkly brush set!! o//o how sweettttt!!  I love it so much that I don't want to use it XDD

I bought these "Kawaii cookies" because the package was cute XD, but the cookies are soo bad D: wahh ;__;
Also I think I'm famous at the mall, since the photographer made my picture huge and it's showing it to everyone there o___oU,  I even got recognized by a random lady wahhh XDD!!
Oh well that's it!! *0* and thanks to everyone that said my sister was pretty in the last entry *__*, she was very happy haha :D!
Have a good day and thanks for reading  :)

30 comments:

  1. That brush set looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute post...
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photographer seems to be quite cool XD but a bit strange?! Looks like super much fun!
    The brushes are soooo lovely *O*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que guapas las tres, ibais lindisimas !

    ReplyDelete
  5. woww you guys look so gorgeous!! I wish I had some gyaru friends irl...but I don't have a single one! :(

    www.closetvoyage.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always buy things because of the package... not always is a nice product hahaha This brush set is soo sweet! You look so cute! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  7. WHOA, that's so cool!!! A random photographer? "Made your picture huge"? You mean he made a poster?! So jealous!

    Love love love the brush set!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sparkly brushes look super cute Okashi and so do you :3 You look lovely as always! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. U and the other girls look all great! ^^
    And uwaaah u had so much luck with this photographer! I wish in germany, especially were I live, there would be so nice photographers too ;Ä; I looooove photoshoots (no matter if small or big ones, haha)

    ReplyDelete
  10. se ve que lo pasasteis genial!me encanta ese set de brochas de maquillaje es una monada >_<
    es una pena que las galletitas estén malas con lo bonita que es la bolsa de kitty!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. nino te ves super linda n.n♥ ame tus brochas estan espectaculares besotes hermosa

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's cool your photo was snapped while waiting! And I approve of Panera since I used to work there haha. The bling brushes are just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I see that you went to Karaoke Jin in San Diego?? I used to go there all the time! Rosie looks familiar, I think she is dating one of my friends XDD how funny that such a huge place like San Diego can turn up with familiar faces! Glad you had fun~

    ReplyDelete
  14. Monica (TheAtomicSecret)January 6, 2012 at 8:19 PM

    omg esas brochitas son de lo mas lindas!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I know right!?! it's so shinny and pink *__*!

    ReplyDelete
  16. XD I know he was weird lol...
    But yeah we had lots of fun at the Karaoke *__*! <3 <3 Thank you :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much ! D: aww I'm sure there are Gals near your area! post something on the internet so they can find you :D! <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. I know XD stupid cute packages, makes us spend money wahh ;__;. Thank you sweetie :3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yeah! it was super random, well it wasn't poster size (thankfully XD), it was a little bit bigger than a letter size page >//<..... Ihope he doesn't show my pic to creepers at the mall o__oU
    Thank you Airi *3* <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you honey <3!!. I always feel awkward at photoshoots XDDD, I don't know how to pose ;____;, so I'm always super shy >//<U hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gracias!! sii lo ameee *__* super rosita y brillante!. D: Ojala el sabor de las galletas fuera tan bonito como el empaque XDDDDD wahhh me estafaron ;__; </3

    ReplyDelete
  22. Aww really? If I work at Panera I'll be soo happy, it's soo yummy o__o <3 <3 hahaha. I know bling bling stuff is the best :D love shininess hahah <3

    ReplyDelete
  23. haha I forgot the name of the place ;___; I have Alzheimer XD, but yeah I guess it was that one :D!
    aww you live in SD!!??. omg the world is such a small place XDDDDDD!

    ReplyDelete
  24. siiii las amo demasiado! super rositas y brillantes o__o <3 !!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Haha yes it is indeed a small place! I live on the border of San Diego, but I used to go to school in San Marcos. I'm going to be moving up to SF for school so I'm going to miss San Diego a lot!

    Yeah it looks like Karaoke Jin, especially the walls haha

    ReplyDelete