Wednesday, September 7, 2011

EOS candy magic brown Review


I been looking for brown circle lenses since last month, I bought the Geo Bambi Chocolate (Princess Mimi) last month and they looked really bad, so I decided to buy the EOS candy magic brown, since it's really popular, has good reviews and they look really cute in the popteen models. So I got them 2 days ago and I'm kind of sad, they are not what I was expecting :/, they look too dark.
Quick info:
Life Span- 1 year disposal
Diameter-14.5mm
Water content-38%

With Flash
Without flash

Colour: ★★★★☆ - You can appreciate them better in real life, the design it's cute, but I was expecting my eyes to look lighter XD. They also look very natural.
Comfortableness: ★★★- They were confy :D
Enlargement-★★★★★-They do enlarge the eye :), I like 14.5mm not too small or big.
Overall-★★★★☆ Just because I thought my eyes were going to look lighter XD, but they look natural so yay <3





Now I have to study for a test -__-  grrr and I have a headache and it's freaking hot!!!!!!!!!!! wth? I thought it was supposed to be Fall already! D: .
Yesterday was raining in the morning so everyone was wearing fall clothes XD and then It became suuuuuuuper hot!! like 90°F!!!  everyone was dying! including me, I was wearing tights, boots and long sleeve!! seriously I couldn't breath T__T wahhh ok.. enough!! I really need to study XDD
And don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY :) and visit my STORE XDD use the code : GIVEAWAY and get 15%off ! LOL.. 
Uhh and If you know some circle lenses that would look "Light brown" in my eyes please tell me the name! :D I need to know!! ><...
Ashh got distracted again D: oki Bye everyone have a nice day and don't trust the weather channel!! I'll study now >< lazyyyyyyyyy

35 comments:

  1. Uh me encantan esos lentes... >_< qué pena que no te gustasen! :(
    Creo que te quedaban mejor los Geo Mimi :)
    Besotes ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw, me había olvidado, pero te voy a linkear~~~ ♥ dps pasate a mirar xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look really pretty, even though they're dark
    Have you tried the honey wings? They're pretty nice on dark eyes, but not super big, only 14 mms

    ReplyDelete
  4. brighter brown lenses:
    EOS New Adult Brown
    &
    GEO Café Mimi Latte Brown. :)
    the lenses you have are pretty though! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. they are a little dark, but still really cute ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Try GEO Xtra Nova in brown, I have green eyes but they're the lighter lenses I have evere worn! And the effect is really natural :)
    btw I love your eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the follow :) btw, the lenses look lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. asdfasdfaf me encantan!! me parecen preciosas *V*
    Love~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Luces muy bien con esos lentes y tu maquillaje me encanta!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ive also owned and reviewed it, and i really love it! but why yours are 14,5mm? mine is 17mm o.o

    ReplyDelete
  11. you should be happy about the good weather ;D here in Germany it already got freezing + wet -.-

    i like your new circle lenses :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are a bit dark, but look really pretty on you. I really think the ones you reviewed earlier look much better. Hope you find the one you like! or better yet, one you fall in love with! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. A mi se me habia figurado verte los otros EOS que son los que me compre, en ese caso yo tengo estos y si me hacen ver el ojito castaño y no tan oscuro >___< de hecho son mis preferidos por excelencia solo que en pinkon les llaman barbie King.

    ReplyDelete
  14. @×t s u k i.- Hahaha gracias XD nah los mimi se me ven demasiados diabolicos en la vida real XDDDDDDD. Estos me gustan pero no al 100% XD

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Tiffany-kim Aww I don't like 14mm I think they are too small XDDD. But thank you :D <3 And yes they are too dark T__T wahh

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Fern Li I might try the EOS New Adult brown, I heard they look really light! so I think those are going to look good :D <3 thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. @チュスぽん〜 Aww I wish I had green eyes XDDDDD, my eyes are too dark grrrr. I haven't seen those I'll look for reviews :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. @MiyuEnsero XD? Gracias!! se ven mejor en la vida real, creo XD. Aunque quiero ojos claros *w* <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. @CupcakeChisa Aww gracias!! <3 aunque se me vean los ojos obscuros XD, pero ya encontrare algo que me haga los ojos claros :3

    ReplyDelete
  20. @stella lee Really XD I didn't know 17 mm lenses existed!! they must be huge!!!! I think the place where you got them gave you the wrong measurements :$ In the picture they do not look 17mm XD not even 16mm, but maybe there's some special edition or something hahaha xD

    ReplyDelete
  21. @Selaya Haha provably when it gets cold here I'm going to wish it was hot again XD that always happens. But aww Freezing+wet= Bad hair day!! D:. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  22. @ミッカ Yeah I'm looking for the "ones" that I will forever love hahah XD, I really want to find them ):. wahh hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  23. @Shibuya109 Aww los "EOS New Adult brown", si esos muchos dicen que te hace ver el ojo super claro!! creo que me los comprare XD no se. Estos me hicieron el ojo obscuro ):, infelizidad mode on XD. Nah luego encontratre unos que hagan que me enamoreee ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
  24. You have gorgeous doll eyes! Those lashes look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  25. thanks for your comment on my last entry♥
    i really adore your blog! and i think if you would go to japan you would have a lot of fun!!!
    besides, love your make up here!!
    i wish i could do it as well as you.... :'( but nowadays,,,,i cant (´-`)
    i need more practiseeee :(
    anyways have a nice day and if you want take a look at my blog, i would be so happy♥

    ReplyDelete
  26. I try black though! Check out my lookbook here!

    http://ilseadel.blogspot.com/2011/09/our-first-lookbook-perfect-spring.html

    I wore black lens! Oh yea i just followed your blog! Do follow my at www.ilseadel.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
  27. That are my favorite circle lenses! They look really good on you!
    AndI wish you muuuuu~ch luck for your test! =3

    ReplyDelete
  28. @みえーちゃん I know I would!! can't wait to go and buy lots of things hahah

    ReplyDelete