Friday, April 18, 2014

Beautiful Japanese Garden!

Hello everyone!
A couple weeks ago I went to the Japanese Garden with  Michi, Adri and Hiromi. 
It was super beautiful and relaxing.
So today I want to share with you guys some pics I took ^__^!
I definitely recommend visiting the garden, here is their website with all the details www.thejapanesegarden.com








We all had a great time!
Nature is amazing ^__^! It really fills you up with positive energy!


And here is a random pic of me I took the other day lol.

Well that's it for today
Bye bye !!!


13 comments:

  1. Yuki Ageha PhantomhiveApril 18, 2014 at 1:10 PM

    Beautiful garden and you are pretty as always <3 love you ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. que bonito !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. El jardin japones esta hermoso, espero ir algun dia =) y me encanta tu look <3 especialmente las mechas rosas ^^

    xing-queen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful place. I wish there was a Japanese garden near me. ^^

    http://nagareboshi9.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your selfie pic :)

    thelovelyify.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. *__* thank youu Yuki! *3*!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sii, me encantoo *__* ojala pueda ir nuevamente pronto!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeahh! I want to have a garden like that xD!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The pictures and the garden are really beautiful. :)
    Love your pink hair!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing pictures <3 I love japanese gardens =)
    And you look very cute!

    ReplyDelete